Baseball - you won't see this very often...

Torren61

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh... perhaps a little more defensive effort could have prevented the scoring? (I have no idea what I'm talking about except the guy that should have caught the ball seemed to be indicating with his body language that once he'd not caught it, the problem belonged to someone else.)

KidBlast

Reaction score
I think I get now why everyone around here is losing their minds over the Red Sox lately!! !LOL!

Redguitar

Reaction score
Dang tweet! Is there not a YT vid? I don't twit.😧

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Double Platinum Supporting Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was never into sports, so I'm kinda naturally excluded from this thread. But if it's any consolation, I won this on eBay and it was delivered today.
So I'm giving basketball a "shot":

1660191044219.png

I've been playing it for two hours. It's kind of addicting. Anyway, I feel like I got a bassetball jones.

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score

I saw Nolan pitch his last home game as an Angel, way back... IDK, what was it '78?...

That was a game! He pitched & was relieved by Frank Tanana. The team had Bobby Bonds & Don Bailor.

Actually, even though, they announced that as his last game, he went on 2 more years w/ the Angels. But, I remember the announcement & he got a long standing ovation... It was actually '77. Looking it up, that's the only year that matches, where all the players I remembered, were on the team.

They had Lymon Bostock, who played right field & was murdered...

I was 10 years old...

Latest posts