Any Pics of your Jam Space?

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Not too exciting here ....

fAPX397l.jpg

Schecter is gone now though.

Show us your space. You you know darn well we all wanna see it.

:)

harleytech

Reaction score
Ok... Here's Mine...
50 & 100 watt Superbass amps stacked on a Hendrix Bottom cab w/G12C speakers
JTM50 on a Sourmash straight cab with G12m Greenback speakers - Fulltone SSTE Tape Echo on top.. Pedalboard now on a sliding shelf. All of the amps I built and are tribute amps. Boss Tube Amp Expander on the desk with monitors... I also have an 18 watt Marshall 2x12 with Tremolo , Fender High Power Twin and a Fender Deluxe That I also Built, But are not in the pic.. Love my space.. It's fun ! It's mine... Just Jammin' away in Wisconsin...
Edit: 1-19-2022 - new studio desk for jam room.. I play 100% at home.. I don't play out.
My-Jam-Room-as-of-1-18-22.jpg

IMG-20220118-163426385.jpg

Last edited:

Old Punker

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just carved out a section of semi-finished basement that I also use as a workshop/hobby area. I rely on 'concrete wall sound attenuation' to keep my neighbors at bay. It's also the part of the house that is the most stable temperature/humidity wise year round. I keep my amps up on platforms just in case, it also helps to disperse the sound so that it's not blasting at my legs. Yes, I cover all of my amps in plastic when not in use. My other guitars are in their cases, about 4 feet off the ground on industrial grade metal shelving.

20211115_003106_small.jpg

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Ok... Here's Mine...
50 & 100 watt Superbass amps stacked on a Hendrix Bottom cab w/G12C speakers
JTM50 on a Sourmash straight cab with G12m Greenback speakers - Fulltone SSTE Tape Echo on top.. Pedalboard and a Marshall AS50D Acoustic amp under the pedalboard... All of the amps I built and are tribute amps except for the acoustic amp. Boss Tube Amp Expander on the desk with monitors... Schecter Banshee Elite on the stand - Strat's , Les paul and my Tele are in the cases when I took pic.. I also have an 18 watt Marshall 2x12 with Tremolo , Fender High Power Twin and a Fender Deluxe That I also Built, But are not in the pic.. Love my space.. It's fun ! It's mine... Just Jammin' away in Wisconsin...
My-Jam-Room-1920x1080.jpg

good man, keep the Friedman in a safe. :applause:

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
geezus, how does he get a vacuum in there?

heh heh
It's been a little more chaotic recently, it's not always like that. A few weeks ago we tore the place down, emptied it, cleaned up, vacuumed, then started from scratch: Grabbed the snare drum and walked around the place to see where it was resonating more. Once we found it, we started setting up everything around it. We'll be recording basic tracks for the next album in the next few weeks. We'll then tear everything down and setup for overdubs.

Before setting up for overdubs we'll vacuum it again, don't worry Rick :D

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
heh heh
It's been a little more chaotic recently, it's not always like that. A few weeks ago we tore the place down, emptied it, cleaned up, vacuumed, then started from scratch: Grabbed the snare drum and walked around the place to see where it was resonating more. Once we found it, we started setting up everything around it. We'll be recording basic tracks for the next album in the next few weeks. We'll then tear everything down and setup for overdubs.

Before setting up for overdubs we'll vacuum it again, don't worry Rick :D

:shrug: Christmas stocking stuffers for the whole band?
Z_HNVC115J06.jpg