Aliens

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Easier to fool someone than to tell them they have been fooled . Lots of foolish wishful sheeple and moon-dreamers around . They get mad so easy because they "think" what they might "know" is absolutely right and without question . No aliens , no santa , kids . All that should really matter is the limited time we have to pass on this beautiful earth . We get only one crack at it . No one comes back from the dead . If they do , its all in your head .

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya’ll crazy. I don’t know where to begin, but yea aliens are among us. I’ll spew it all day, anytime. If you think the moon missions are faked, then might as well think we live on some dimensional realm, neither flat or round, with a dome of 3D holograms in the sky. This would mean that Elon is trying to put micro chips in us to get us stuck in our heads on Earth, not help us travel to Mars. What about the Government’s space program they’re going to want us to fund?

Point is, there are definitely aliens here. I’ll show you everything I’ve seen. They don’t travel in light years and instead found ways to use wormholes or what some call inter dimensional beings. Many astronauts have testimonies and buzz aldrin already spilled it recently, though people will say he’s just getting old. The sightings on Earth alone are enough to think for yourself. Either all governments have immense technology they’re hiding from the public or it’s aliens. No one’s saying it’s aliens, but it’s alien.

It’s easier to convince everyone that it’s impossible for aliens to visit us, but still be out there somewhere. Videos, photos, documents, and testimonials are the sources. There are really good ones out there. If you can’t explain what you’re seeing or hearing, then let yourself open up to the possibilities. More talking won’t convince further, so I’ll just send some stuff
Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention: we're never going to colonize other planets either.

Not gonna happen. :yesway:

Last edited:

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Really now .... why would a so called "intelligent species" want to go colonize BARREN , LIFELESS AIRLESS , WATERLESS Floating BALLS in space when we live on this beautiful earth full of all we need to live and survive ... c'mon something not right with that thought ! Only The sheeple .... believe far fetched stupidity .

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
We'll need to colonize other planets on a limited basis in order to mine resources from them in order to prepare for the following step, which is to reach and colonize planets that are better suited for us to live on.

Do I think there are other life forms out there? Sure. Of course there are. Because that'd be a whole lot of wasted space (literally) if we are the only intelligent life to appreciate it. In fact, I'd say that if WE were the only intelligent life in the galaxy, then it would be a tragic waste of the ENTIRE galaxy. Humanity has a long way to go before it's fit company for any TRULY intelligent life.

Arthur Winter

Reaction score
Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention: we're never going to colonize other planets either.

Not gonna happen. :yesway:

Alright. I’m surprised the majority here is saying we basically never went to space. Very well then.
You know what this would mean? One of the greatest cover ups by all governments. In that scenario, it’s a complete reality shift. So, I’ll bet you that we’ll never leave earth either then. That an occult has successfully seeped into all governments and is manipulating everyone since the Cold War or some theory about a great reset in the 1700’s. So the astronauts are all actors, payed well, honored, and then threatened not to say anything. That means Russia and China are part of the game as well, though focus on their own people. Then it really is all a puppet show.

Reincarnation is real and they hinder you spiritually so you never reach enlightenment to truly get out of here. The new technology they’re pushing will get us stuck on Earth more than ever and they’ll have their sheep by then. Aliens are real still and are inter dimensional. They want to help us transcend but have been constantly under attack by the governments in attempts to hide them from us. They’re next plan, since they won’t be able to hide it anymore, is to turn us against the supposed alien threat. Look around you and think. Why are they now just starting to talk about the UFO topic like this again?

They’ll convince us that we need to fund their space programs for defense and colonization, but instead we’ll be funding our own doom on Earth. In this scenario, disclosure will come when the world will be full of chaos soon. It’s a set up to trust governments even more in time of need. There’s too many sighting to deny advanced technology we supposedly have never seen before. You can’t turn a blind eye or you technically become closed minded.

I had my own experience around 17 with an irregular dark craft over my house that I looked at through my telescope and that was it, but I was basically convinced since 14 from all the things I already looked into. I didn’t need that sighting to convince me and there’s plenty of evidence they tried to cover it up in the past. If we never went to any planets, then space might as well be a hologram and our knowledge of all the planets in ancient times is not that crazy, since everyone was probably spiritually in tune. We’re back one step closer to understanding the mystery of our reality and existence. Silver linings

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright. I’m surprised the majority here is saying we basically never went to space. Very well then.
You know what this would mean? One of the greatest cover ups by all governments. In that scenario, it’s a complete reality shift. So, I’ll bet you that we’ll never leave earth either then. That an occult has successfully seeped into all governments and is manipulating everyone since the Cold War or some theory about a great reset in the 1700’s. So the astronauts are all actors, payed well, honored, and then threatened not to say anything. That means Russia and China are part of the game as well, though focus on their own people. Then it really is all a puppet show.

Reincarnation is real and they hinder you spiritually so you never reach enlightenment to truly get out of here. The new technology they’re pushing will get us stuck on Earth more than ever and they’ll have their sheep by then. Aliens are real still and are inter dimensional. They want to help us transcend but have been constantly under attack by the governments in attempts to hide them from us. They’re next plan, since they won’t be able to hide it anymore, is to turn us against the supposed alien threat. Look around you and think. Why are they now just starting to talk about the UFO topic like this again?

They’ll convince us that we need to fund their space programs for defense and colonization, but instead we’ll be funding our own doom on Earth. In this scenario, disclosure will come when the world will be full of chaos soon. It’s a set up to trust governments even more in time of need. There’s too many sighting to deny advanced technology we supposedly have never seen before. You can’t turn a blind eye or you technically become closed minded.

I had my own experience around 17 with an irregular dark craft over my house that I looked at through my telescope and that was it, but I was basically convinced since 14 from all the things I already looked into. I didn’t need that sighting to convince me and there’s plenty of evidence they tried to cover it up in the past. If we never went to any planets, then space might as well be a hologram and our knowledge of all the planets in ancient times is not that crazy, since everyone was probably spiritually in tune. We’re back one step closer to understanding the mystery of our reality and existence. Silver linings

I'm just gonna leave this alone. If I keep going, I'll eventually piss someone off. :D
I come from a completely different "science" than these types of thinking.

Arthur Winter

Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this alone. If I keep going, I'll eventually piss someone off. :D
I come from a completely different "science" than these types of thinking.

Nah, we keep going and don’t let our emotions get in the way. I’ll stop talking and start sending evidence instead. I’m aware my “science” is too far gone as well.

0C2566B9-3AE6-4A0D-B74C-EB0C19291787.png

colchar

Reaction score
I'd debate you if you had any original thoughts of your own on the topic.

C'mon colchar, get with the beat already! You gotta do better than that, or you're gonna lose the argument. Kids were writing science papers using those groundless quotes in middle school back in the 70's. :rofl:

The fact that there is no LOOP's, is proof enough for me. :yesway:

Uh huh.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I'd like to think that the majority here doesn't actually believe we DIDN'T go to space. It would be compelling proof that MJ usage really does make you retarded. (I have little doubt about that based on people I know who light up regularly...they're not in my circle of friends and influences....except as a cautionary tale.)
Space travel is just applied physics and other sciences. It's expensive but not that difficult.

Nobody is spending billions to persuade you we haven't done what we've really done in space.

Instead, people are spending billions to persuade you to think that you should leave your safety and security to your government and that there are more than two genders and they can be changed. If you're being lied to, it's HERE, not out in space.