Aliens

Rokinroller

Reaction score
Ha ha ... its all 100% BS . No one has ever been nor will ever be on the moon . Only fools believe moon landings happened . BS all the way once one critically and intelligently looks into it . Aliens = more BS . World runs on bullshit and its full of dumb bull gobblers . Mars ... ha ha , even more far fetched dreamer BS .

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
iu

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Arguments like "we're not so special", and "it's arrogant to believe life exists nowhere else", is ignorance, false humility, or wishful thinking. It's similar to the argument that, "If you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to worry about", as an excuse to forfeit your right to privacy.

There is NO life on any other planets. I triple dog dare the entire world to prove it.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Arguments like "we're not so special", and "it's arrogant to believe life exists nowhere else", is ignorance, false humility, or wishful thinking. It's similar to the argument that, "If you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to worry about", as an excuse to forfeit your right to privacy.

There is NO life on any other planets. I triple dog dare the entire world to prove it.

There will be proof one day. Whether or not earth or humanity still exists at that time is another thing...

StrummerJoe

Reaction score

It's unproven, but still a mathematical probability. What a waste of space if Earth is the only planet that supports life. Billions of stars in this galaxy alone, then you have billions of other galaxies with billions of stars.

Even if there is life elsewhere, it is likely not close by and wouldn't make anything we have here less special...and it wouldn't change my more philisophical beliefs either - in fact it would reafirm what I already believe.

:2c:

Vinsanitizer

Pizza Moderateur
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ... its all 100% BS . No one has ever been nor will ever be on the moon . Only fools believe moon landings happened . BS all the way once one critically and intelligently looks into it . Aliens = more BS . World runs on bullshit and its full of dumb bull gobblers . Mars ... ha ha , even more far fetched dreamer BS .
"dumb bull gobblers"... :rofl:

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
always trying to break the rules arent you? i make a thread, go to sleep, wake up and there
are broken rules all over the floor when i get back. smh
you know, you know triple dog dares are NOT ALLOWED on page one of any thread.

Latest posts