1977 2100 combo

colorworks99

Reaction score
I'm a new member here. My 17 year old son and I are purchasing a 1977 Marshall 2100 combo pair of T1221 Marshall labeled 12" BlackBacks. Can wait to hear it come alive!
My question is: does anyone know what the measurements are? I'm trying to locate a cover for it. Appreciate your time. ✌️

Super Blead

Reaction score
I think the only Marshall cover which suits to that combo is the bluesbreaker cover. The measurements should be the same as the JMP 2104.

Super Blead

Reaction score
That said, that cover won’t be a perfect fit. It is a bit larger.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Welcome aboard new MF’r and check out Tuki covers. They may have one for that amp already, they have tons of covers for amps and gear and their quality and service is 100%! I they are thick padded covers that fit and look perfect. I have them for all my amps. They will custom make one for anything, they have a form you can fill out which asks for all the proper dimensions. I had them make a custom one for one of my custom built cabs and it was mint!

jcm800gridlock

Reaction score
That’s a pretty rare Lead/Bass amp. I bought the same model amp a few years ago. Mine was a 1976 and was a truly mint condition amp. The amp was supposedly stored in a church since new and hardly ever used. I stupidly sold it when I bought a Marshall 1962HW Bluesbreaker. As I recall, the cab was the same size of other ‘70s JMP combos that I’ve owned.